From Ebay into Actinic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Ebay into Actinic

Like many, we sell both direct from our website and also on Ebay. I have found several ways of populating Ebay from my Actinic data, some of them commercial and some of them my own work arounds. Does anyone know of a way whether via a commercial product or not, of bringing Ebay sales data back into Actinic for order processing?
    Mark Ebrey
    Swimming Pool Test Strips
    Aquarium Test Strips
    Pond Test Strips
    Home Allergy Testing. Diagnose your allergy symptoms

Originally posted by marke
    Like many, we sell both direct from our website and also on Ebay. I have found several ways of populating Ebay from my Actinic data, some of them commercial and some of them my own work arounds. Does anyone know of a way whether via a commercial product or not, of bringing Ebay sales data back into Actinic for order processing?
    We do this for one client and we manipulate the data using eBay's t/l and crunch it into a format that maps into actinics MABD.

It is possible and we refuse to pay for commercial versions when you can do it yourself with a little thought and Actinic experience.

Give it a try...you will be amazed how easy it is and once you have it, working with macro's you can almost automate the process.

HTH
    Regards

(Oh, and no, I cannot reveal the full workings for obvious reasons )
    Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
    Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by los_design View Post
      We do this for one client and we manipulate the data using eBay's t/l and crunch it into a format that maps into actinics MABD.
      What's the t/l?
      John

Comment

Originally posted by jxm28788 View Post
        What's the t/l?
        I presume thst stands for Turbo Lister. This thread is very old though and formats may have changed since.

Comment

You can process orders from both Actinic and eBay using our One Stop Order Processing multi-channel product, you can find more details and a free trial here :

http://www.1stoporders.co.uk/

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I tried one stop processing but it didn't really work for me given the amount of actinic stores I run. Now if you could do ebay orders from 1 stop auto that would be ideal...
            John

Comment

We will be adding automation into OSOP MC as soon as we can, not for all channels though, just the most popular ones. Actinic will be the first because we already have a close integration implemented.

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

What I would really like to see is a way to import ebay, amazon, etc orders into Actinic's database.

I have a whole backend system (which includes picklists, sales reports, stock and supplier management, etc) built around Actinic so anything that allows me to bring third party orders in would be a huge benefit.

I don't need any particular formats supported as I can pre-process the order data to meet a defined format. If anyone has any ideas on this do let me know.

Mike
                -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                X