X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Section Titles

Hi Can anyone help
    I am using works best with smart theme.
    I have listed down the left sections with sub sections.
    However I would like the section titles to be bolder and larger text than the sub sections.
    Any ideas!

Originally posted by mountain fever
    Hi Can anyone help
    I am using works best with smart theme.
    I have listed down the left sections with sub sections.
    However I would like the section titles to be bolder and larger text than the sub sections.
    Any ideas!
    If you go into the design tab in Actinic (assuming you are using the standard css), you can select the appropriate text you wish to alter and define it within Actinic using the B I U icons and select the size you require.

HTH
    Regards
    Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
    Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Hi
      Thanks for the advice.
      However that doesn't work as our section lists in the theme works best with smart are java script
      Any idea how to change the way the top section looks in this set up?

Comment

Originally posted by mountain fever
        Hi
        Thanks for the advice.
        However that doesn't work as our section lists in the theme works best with smart are java script
        Any idea how to change the way the top section looks in this set up?
        No worries, track down the controlling css and modify or clone the current controlling element and rename then declare to the selected page elements?
        Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
        Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

You will probably need to amend the javascript to add the css styling into the document write for that level - if you search for posts by NormanRouxel you may find he has already posted an example of this. (Maybe in v7 forum, but should still work in v8 - suck it and see - just don't forget to backup before you do)
          Bill
          www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
          Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
          BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
          Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
          VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
          Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Hi

I'd be interested to find out do this too also (smart theme v8.5.1) as I tech support were looking into this mid March for me and never got back to me. I emailed a reminder about this late April and have had no reply.

Have kind of given up now.

Comment

Hi Richard/ Andy

If you just want to change the text then please try this and see if it helps on your overall layout there will be some javascript within the <head> .. </head> tags, please look for the line "strIDs += '<a href="' + ar[i].sURL + '"><span class="actxxsmall"><b>' + ar[i].sName + '</b></span></a><br />';" . When you've found it replace the "actxxsmall" with "actxxxsmall" this will make the difference.
              Kiran Chandran
              Technical Support - SellerDeck
              http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/

Further help can also be found at http://community.sellerdeck.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Comment

Cheers. Got to this solution last night and it works perfect.
                Thanks everyone

Comment

Working...
                X