Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Manual

Hi all
    is the another tech manual or book that I can obtain or buy, other than the getting started with actinic manual.
    I would like to go further with actinic

regards

Rob

The Advanced User Guide is available to download from HERE

(It's on the downloads page of the Actinic website HERE if you want to confirm that link etc)

It's a step further than the "Getting Started" book
    Tracey

Comment

Thanks Tracy.

WOW 166 pages, will need more ink for printer. he he !!
      Thanks again
      Rob

Comment

No problem.
        It's good reading (well, I think so lol) and it's a pity there isn't a printed version available...it's just constantly updated so not really possible
        I thought about printing it out (I have done with previous versions..not that I've ever used them before V8!) because I prefer a hard copy to a digital one but I've found referring to it as an e-book isn't that bad.

Happy reading!
        Tracey

Comment

In addition to the AUG, there is also the Knowledgebase. The mods have kindly put a post together for all new members as a sticky in each forum (NEW USERS - Please Read This First), it is available to read here and lumps all info you need to know when you first start with actinic.

Comment

Could te AUG be changed to show sections and pages so that you could download either all the AUG or just individual pages to update your copy.

Thedrefore you could just check the AUG once a month or so and download the new data so you had a ring folder manual
            Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
            X