Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Mash

Hi,

I have been looking at buying the Product Mash from mole end for my site but was wondering if anyone had bought this and had any experience using it? From the downloaded trial it looks quite complex and before i go ahead and purchase it i want to see if people have had good results from the program?

Cheers,
    Adam

why not try it on the 30 day trial and see?
    It's really not complicated. If I can do it, I'm sure anyone can!
    Tracey

Comment

I have been looking at buying the Product Mash from mole end for my site but was wondering if anyone had bought this and had any experience using it? From the downloaded trial it looks quite complex and before i go ahead and purchase it i want to see if people have had good results from the program?
      There's isn't really an answer to this, as most people use the mash to submit feeds to various shopping sites. Thus the mash is a time saving tool.

If you are asking if people have had sucess after uploading their feed to the various directories then the best way to answer this is to upload a manual feed and measure the result.

Different feeds have different results for different sites, the Mashes are simply a means of automating this process, but are not a marketing tool as such.

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
        There's isn't really an answer to this, as most people use the mash to submit feeds to various shopping sites. Thus the mash is a time saving tool.

If you are asking if people have had sucess after uploading their feed to the various directories then the best way to answer this is to upload a manual feed and measure the result.

Different feeds have different results for different sites, the Mashes are simply a means of automating this process, but are not a marketing tool as such.
        Spoken like a true mole

I use it for google and shopzilla. Jan and Pat are very good at keeping it upto date and the support is excellent - even when your being a complete doughnut like i have been in the past.

Darren

Comment

Working...
        X