Trusted secure site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trusted secure site

I know there are various schemes where you can display a logo to say you are a secure site to order from (e.g. Safebuy and similar).

Have people who are signed up for these schemes found them effective? Do you recommend any particular one(s)?

(I'm already displaying the Actinic secure server logo)
    Jane Thurnell-Read
    200 Plus Weight Loss Tips

500 Plus Health And Happiness Tips

I use Safebuy and think it helps to put customers at ease.
    Be aware though that you have to fulfill their criteria, in particular a 14 day returns policy.
    Brian
    http://www.netmusicalinstruments.co.uk
    Brian
    www.netmusicalinstruments.co.uk

Comment

I also use Safebuy but can't be sure about any influence in sales though as I added it to my site from the outset.

I do think it is a good idea to include one of them though - you could even include a fragment explaining what it is and what protection it gives customers.

Comment

Some of our clients use Safebuy, others have subscribed to the IMRG services.

Conversion rates increase is subjective and would be very hard to pin-point unless you have a clear trading history indicating trends with and without.

Main question is, ask yourself would it make a difference to you buying?

Or market research your customers with a simple feedback form when they choose to leave without purchase via a js pop up or similar (on_exit etc)

HTH
        Regards
        Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
        Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
        X