Fragment to Top of Top Level Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragment to Top of Top Level Page

I created a fragment in the top level of the website and noticed that it went to the bottom of the section list.

I know there's a way to move it to the top but I have no idea how?

Where do I go to do this?
    LoveLingerieOnline - Sexy lingerie and great prices.
    SJS Band Music - Cheap Brass band sountracks.
    Ovalworld - All your wallpaper and painting needs.
    Yew Tree Garden Centre - Cheap teak furniture and more.

Want a website like this? Visit Tinlegs.

Section layout tab

"Bottom sub section list layout" set as whatever your section layout should be

"Top sub section list layout " set to "no layout"

It's probably the other way round at the minute
    Just be wary of how that might affect bottom-placed fragments further down the catalogue though if they are set to "use parent"
    Tracey

Comment

This is what I did, using the Smart Theme:

Change Settings | Site Options | Layout Tab .......

Bottom sub section list layout to:Subsection List with Horizontal Dividers

Top sub section list layout to: No Layout.

This is the only way I could get it to work.

Weirdly, the Fragment still shows at the bottom of the Section in the Content Tree, but does show correctly on the preview screen at the top of the section, before other sub-sections.
      Kind Regards
      Sean Williams

Calamander Ltd

Comment

Fragment not displaying

I have got the list of fragments on the content list under the HOME(index.html) tab --->lighting design, special offers ...................

But these are not appearing in the "Page preview" - it seems - that i have mistakenly deleted some code - which needs to be in the layout to make them reappear.

Any ideas - OR any ideas on resetting it factory default ??

Comment

Revert your list layout setting back to factory setting, you've probably broken that.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
            Revert your list layout setting back to factory setting, you've probably broken that.
            How to revert to factory setting ? am newbie - so pls. if u can elobrate a bit more. ta.

Comment

Go to Design > Library

Click the Layouts tab

Find the Layout you want to revert

Right click and select revert to factory settings
              Regards,

Keith

Central Heating Supplies | Life Insurance Quotes | Be Modern Orlando Electric Fires | Grant Boilers | Honeywell Heating Controls | Worcester Bosch Oil Boilers | Oil Boilers

Comment

Hi. I am having a similar problem to this, so decided to revive the thread to save starting a new one.

I have done all of the above, and am still not getting the fragment to the top of the page.

Anything else I can try or will I have to live with it?

Thanks in advance

Comment

You will have a setting wrong somewhere, maybe you have it correct in site options, but it is different on the section in question. Can you show a screenshot of your settings and what you have?

Comment

Working...
                  X