HSBC Cpi Intergration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSBC Cpi Intergration

we have HSBC secure epayments on our site. the idea is that the customer is transfered to the hsbc page to complete the transaction. this is known as a cpi payment schem however integrating it into our unix server is problematic to say the least.

basically i have to add LibCcCpi.so to LD_LIBARY_PATH, the question is how do i do it and more inportantly does actinic do this with its HSBC payment method.
    Many thanks
    BIlly

P.S. i forgot to add
    /var/www/vhosts/thebagshopuk.com/lib is the path to the folder.
    the ssh is "Bash"
    The Server is Ubuntu Linux.
    Lol and pipex suck
    Last edited by bagshopuk; 21-Jun-2007, 10:55 AM. Reason: added info

Actinic has built in integration files - the idea is, you go to Settings | Business Settings, choose an integrated payment method and make an agreement with the company who supplies that service.

If you really want to build a brand new custom integration, call Actinic and ask for the Payment Service Provider integration pack at around £1000.00.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

thx

Originally posted by wjcampbe
      Actinic has built in integration files - the idea is, you go to Settings | Business Settings, choose an integrated payment method and make an agreement with the company who supplies that service.

If you really want to build a brand new custom integration, call Actinic and ask for the Payment Service Provider integration pack at around £1000.00.

Hahaha think ill stick with the intergrated.
      thanks for the help
      Billy Munroe

Comment

Working...
      X