Remittance Terms on Invoices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remittance Terms on Invoices

The Invoices we print do not have the Remittance Terms printed.

On a another site, the Remittance Terms are suddenly (never happend before) being printed on the invoices - but using the same invoice.rpt file.

What do I do to prevent the Remittance Terms from being printed?

We must have something ticked on one site and not on the other.

The only thing we changed was the removal of the "login only customers" - so anyone can get in to that site.

Thanks.

The "Remittance Terms" are printed on the invoice when there is text in this section of the Business Settings (I think this is where it is...its the same place where you set the T & Cs text etc), remove this and it will not be printed on the invoice. If you need the Remitance Terms to be printed as part of the T&Cs you'll need to move the text to an un-used tab and re-name that tab.

Hope that makes sense.

Chris
    Ladies Swimwear
    www.li-fi.co.uk

Comment

What's unusual is that we've always had something in the "remittance terms" in Actinic over the years, yet we never had it printed on the invoice - one site nows prints it, yet our other site still doesn't.

Just wondering why, and whether it can be switched off.

(Can't really not notice it as our invoices usually are on 1 page, with the "terms" it now prints on 2 pages)

Tak.

Comment

I can't rename the actual tab itself, but managed to go to Design > Text > Website > Misc & changed the name there.

Moved the Remittance Terms text to a blank one, in my case we have a blank one under "Guarantee".

Preview the site via design & Select page type > terms and conditions pop-up, and it looks fine.

## Wish list: A tick/untick box to print "Remittance Terms" onto invoice?

(Our customers all pre-pay, so remittance terms on the invoice itself is quite confusing to our customers)

Comment

Hi

On your behalf I'll add the suggestion to the wishlist.

Kind regards
          Kiran Chandran
          Technical Support - SellerDeck
          http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/

Further help can also be found at http://community.sellerdeck.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Comment

Working...
          X