Invoice change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoice change

I was wondering if there is an easy way of including a message at the bottom of the printed invoices. I have no idea how to use Crystal Reports so I don't want to go down that route unless I have to. I was wanting to say for example: Thank you for shopping with us and please recycle the packaging. I realise I can put this in confirmation emails etc but it would be nice to include it on the invoice. Another thing was, can I print out a list of the 'What was your reason for buying?' and 'How did you find our site?' answers. It would really help with our marketing. Is this info contained in an accessible database? I know I can manually go down the list of orders but it is a bit time consuming.

Thanks for the help.
    www.norfolkherbs.co.uk
    Online Shop at: www.homescentherbs.co.uk

This will do the message at the end of the invoice:
    http://community.actinic.com/showpos...13&postcount=3

Comment

You can use the 'Remittance Terms' field (renaming it in Design Text Phase -1 ID 124, to 'Recycling Statement' or similar) which always appears at the bottom of the invoice. You can then go into View Business Settings | Terms & Conditions and put in your statement on the the 'Remittance Terms' tab.

HTH

Chris
      Ladies Swimwear
      www.li-fi.co.uk

Comment

That easy huh. Blimey what would I do without this forum. Thanks!
        www.norfolkherbs.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by OllyBug
          ...Another thing was, can I print out a list of the 'What was your reason for buying?' and 'How did you find our site?' answers. It would really help with our marketing. Is this info contained in an accessible database? I know I can manually go down the list of orders but it is a bit time consuming...
          You can open the database using MSAccess (backup first!). You can then view and therefore copy to Excel any of the fields from within the tables that you want.

You will find what you are looking for in the 'Order' table fields 'Reason For Purchase' and 'How Find Site'.

Comment

Excellent, found it - Cheers Duncan
            www.norfolkherbs.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X