Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boxing days sales

Hello,

I've been trying to set up "boxing day" prices. As far as I know, it suffices to create a product group, assign products to that group, and apply discounts to it but I can't really get it to work. I want, for those product, to display the striked-out price and the message 20% off but nothing is displayed. What's this trigger value thing?

Lazyeye

Ok, I guess actinic can't handle that... that's a bummer.

Comment

Which country you in Henri? It's bloody June here, noone wants to think about Christmas yet.

Comment

lee - just had my first shipment of christmas stuff (not web side) - the fun begins .

p.

Comment

Oh Dear, I thought Boxing day was something weird and French, didn't actually occur to me Henri was talking about the day after Xmas. DOH!

Comment

well, actually it's not after-Xmas-boxing-days-sales, and I don't really care. My client asks me to set up these specials (in France it's called "soldes" and as far as I know there not restricted to the period following xmas) so I say, er, yeah, sure. He asks, and my job is to make sure he gets what he wants. Hence my posting.
            Anyway, a little php hacking has allowed me to achieve this.

Comment

Ah ok "Soldes" in french is Sales in the UK and "Rebajas" in spanish.

Yes we have sales at any times of year, although there are 2 big sale periods, one being the summer sales, and the other being the winter sales.

On Boxing Day (26th December) we have a big sales when all the shops try to get us out of our houses and into the shops to buy up all the left over Xmas stock at silly prices, people are know to camp outside shops to get the best bargains

Comment

Am trying to do the same on our website.

getting new stock in and want to offer all existing at 25% off is there any easy way to do this rather than altering every price?

Comment

Business Version + Discount groups.

Comment

Working...
                  X