Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pages that do not appear on the front page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pages that do not appear on the front page.

Hi, I am not really sure what the name is for what I am looking for here, so can't search for them.

I want a button on the front page "Technical Services". (No problem, I can do that bit).

On this page, I want people to be able to select from a menu various extra pages of information. (Again, I have worked out, how to do this bit).

The problem part is how do I create these information pages, so that they do not show up on the pages anywhere other than either the search, or this Technical services menu.

I guess I basically need to nest a Brochure page under another brochure page

Any idea of either how, or where to look for how to do these pages.

Thank you.

Clive
    Suz and Clive Slade
    www.purple-ferrets.com

I'm not sure if this will do what you want, but you could create a section called 'technical services' and then put your brochure pages under that.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

True... It's just this Contemporary Theme has grown on me over the day, and I wanted to keep all the pages consistant...

I have absolutely no idea how to build proper Web pages from scratch, so could not try to replicate it for my self.

The good news is, I am not being stupid in not finding how to do it from within Actinic, so that is progress.

Back to the drawing board..

Thanks again for your help.

Clive
      Suz and Clive Slade
      www.purple-ferrets.com

Comment

You can have 2 overall layouts, one for brochure pages and one for product pages, additionally there are 2 sets of menus, one for products the other for brochure pages

i don't know if you have 2 layouts and therefore i wonder if all you need to do is add the variable for brochure pages navigation to the brochure layout (or the layout that controls the brochure pages?

Comment

Working...
        X