Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

referrer links

hi can anyone help me
    id like to set up a links page or put links onto my site without it effecting my shopping cart.
    have checked out the advanced user guide but cant find anything abuot it on there perhaps someone could point me in the right direction.
    also would it be easier to have a links page than try to insert links on the home page.
    and how do it do it, when i have copied my link, where do i paste it in the design.
    thanks
    tracey
    www. petsinparadise.co.uk

You could make a brochure page such as I have started (adult site):
    http://www.fancylines.co.uk/acatalog...nes_Links.html
    This can be done using a text only fragment and placing an html table inside with the relevant links etc.

I wouldn't place external links on your homepage or product pages.

Comment

<offtopic>
      Duncan, do you find that managing a sex shop makes you harder to shock?

i'v previously done such, and i find that things that make people cringe nowadays i take for granted on the web.
      </offtopic>

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe
        <offtopic>
        Duncan, do you find that managing a sex shop makes you harder to shock?

i'v previously done such, and i find that things that make people cringe nowadays i take for granted on the web.
        </offtopic>
        [offtopic]
        Definitely agree. I've been to quite a few wholesale exhibitions both here and in Europe and nothing is shocking anymore - different perhaps(!), but not shocking. Nothing 'in that line' makes me cringe. I find it hard to understand sometimes when people are shy about discussing suchlike, people are generally very publically reserved in the UK. It's just a business like everything else, and a popular one at that!

I could say lots more but it's a family show and it's not even 9pm yet.

Comment

Originally posted by drounding
          I could say lots more but it's a family show and it's not even 9pm yet.
          *makes a note to check back in after 9pm*
          Tracey

Comment

Working...
          X