how to change text color of privacy policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to change text color of privacy policy

How do i change the text of the privacy policy. i can change contact us and terms and conditions.

Thanks
    Thanks!!

Regards,

Bob

www.valleydecoratingdepot.com

Do you mean the link or the page copy?

For the page copy it is lurking within the css or you can select it in the design view and use the colour picker.

Regards
    Daren
    Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
    Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Did Bill's answer in your duplicate thread in the wrong forum not help?
      Delete your thread at least, theres enough junk in here without adding to it.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
        Did Bill's answer in your duplicate thread in the wrong forum not help?
        Delete your thread at least, theres enough junk in here without adding to it.
        Missed that one dude.

How goes it today leeski?

Comment

I'm good thanks m8, had a good week, got a lot done for some reason. Tried to stay off the forum which helped i think. Trying to get things tidied up before nipper arrives. All ok yr end?

Comment

Pretty good dude, got some probs with some conditions not playing ball but OK all in all.

Not got blimming time to get the new los up tho, very annoying! (SM thinks I am ignoring his work )

Comment

Originally posted by los_design
              Pretty good dude, got some probs with some conditions not playing ball but OK all in all.
              Every bloody one i set up, i get it the wrong way round to start with, it's become an ongoing source of amusement. Even when i consciously decide to do it the other way round to start with, i was right the first time. I've used these quite heavily lately and i must say i love them, just wish actinic had iced the cake and camelCased them, they're total bolx to read.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
                Every bloody one i set up, i get it the wrong way round to start with, it's become an ongoing source of amusement.
                you have NO idea how reassuring that is to hear!!
                Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by budgetbumps
                  and I thought it was only me...

Comment

Originally posted by budgetbumps
                    LOL, i no longer think about it, i just set it up, watch if fail and then just reverse the condition. I'm a dabhand with nested IFs in excel, i think that what screws me over as i've been involved in them for years. A blockif never seems to read as it operates in my head. It makes me chuckle anyway. maybe oneday...

Comment

Originally posted by valley decor
                      How do i change the text of the privacy policy. i can change contact us and terms and conditions.

Thanks
                      Robert,

Not sure if you have managed to resolve the different colour on the Privacy Link in the Footer of your pages, but I see it is still the same this morning.

I see that you have a span tag around the other links with a style colour set. Take a look at the code for those links in the design view and see if you can add that same span tag around that link as well to make it the same as the other two.

Comment

OK, I will give that A try. Thanks for following up on this.
                        Thanks!!

Regards,

Bob

www.valleydecoratingdepot.com

Comment

Working...
                        X