Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Column count for attributes" not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Column count for attributes" not working?

I'm trying to set a couple of products up with size/colour choices (single component with an attribute for size and one for colour)

I ideally want 2 rows of radio buttons... first row sizes, second row colours but I can't get it to display this way!

I have the attributes set up as radio buttons and, in the main product details>layout, I have "column count for attributes" set as 1

But it still showing ALL the radio buttons (ie both attributes) in the same row

Surely this is wrong?

My default store setting for the "column count for attributes" is 3 (because I often display side-by-side drop down boxes) but manually changing the product details *should* override this, shouldn't it?

Have I overlooked something?

ETS..even if I change my default store setting to 1, it still displays the 2 side by side.
    Am I missing or misunderstanding something here?

Edited again to add... I've even added "component" and "attribute" to the place of setting so I can check that it is using the correct column count all the way down. I have it set to 1 in the product..and right down to the attribute itself, it shows as 1...but no matter whether I choose dropdown or radio buttons, they're STILL showing side-by-side

I've a feeling someone is going to tell me it works fine on their installation, because I'm fairly sure it used to work fine on mine.

If somebody else on 8.5.1HFUA can confirm either way, I'll raise a support ticket

Cheers
    Tracey
Working...
X