Email for customer account.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email for customer account.

If a customer loose his password, I would like to propose him to send me a mail to ask for it. But it seems that I need to send manually the information. Is there an automatic solution ? If not is it something which can be interested for the next version ?
    Didier
    www.supreme.fr

Theres a send email function in the account settings screen? Do you mean they send a request to an email inbox and that inbox automatically sends out their password details? If so, you're on the wrong product, actinic will never do that for the forseeable future. It's not an online solution, it's offline, so all items such as you suggest will always involve manual intervention.

Comment

Originally posted by stonda
      If a customer loose his password, I would like to propose him to send me a mail to ask for it. But it seems that I need to send manually the information. Is there an automatic solution ? If not is it something which can be interested for the next version ?
      As Lee states, not an option with Actinic Offline Db patent 1972

However, you can build a form and function with php/mysql but it all depends on the skill levels involved.

Regards
      Daren
      Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
      Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by los_design
        Actinic Offline Db patent 1972
        Made me chuckle. Along the lines of Gabes 'give us back our cgi-bin' lol.

Comment

Lee, yes I hope that it was possible to do it automatically, even if it is not an online solution. As information are into the database, it seems possible to have a soft to find the information and send the result to the client.
          Didier
          www.supreme.fr

Comment

Working...
          X