Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit Card fields appearing below payment selection

Hi,

I have recently upgraded to v8 from v6. I have been running with 'Protx' and 'cheque' as my two payment methods. I now want to add 'Credit Card details captured for later processing'. However, when I add this payment method, the card detail fields are appearing directly below the payment method drop down box. If the credit card capture option is selected, then the same fields appear again but within the java applet as they used to when I used this payment method in v6.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what I need to change to ensure that the card detail fields only appear within the java applet?

Thank You.

Thanks for your reply. I have checked the setup and it is already as you have described. If I select 'Credit Card Captured...' when proceeding through the checkout process on the website then I am sent to the correct page with the java applet. However, all the credit card detail fields which appear in the applet are displayed on the page where the customer selects the payment method they wish to use.

I have been looking at the code for 'Checkout Page 2' and the blockif which surrounds the displaying of the credit card fields is:

if PaymentPrompt001Visible and IsCreditCardCaptureEnabled

Should this code be in Checkout Page 2? Also, should there be an additional clause in the blockif which is:

and 'payment method selected = 'credit card capture'

I don't really know the workings of the checkout pages, but that blockif doesn't seem to have enough information in it to make the decision as to when to display those fields. Shouldn't those fields only be displayed automatically on that page if they are running within a SSL?

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
    X