Search engines and javascript

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search engines and javascript

We are at present using smart theme in V8 and as I understand it the section nav on the left is javascript.
    Can anyone tell me if this is picked up ok by search engines or are straight Html links better.

Richard,

Please use the search, we already spoke about this in the last three days. Short answer is yes, there are so many more important things to worry about.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

It is, but do a search on the forum and you'll find quite a few tips for SEO.

Theres an ongoing thread I think on this very subject at the moment in the ecommerce section.
      Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

thanks didn't realise been discussed recently will check it out.
        cheers

Comment

Threads like this are ideal for the original poster to delete surely? This kind of thread bloats the search, what ya think to getting posters to remove them, once they've been told about the basic use of the forum?

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
            Threads like are ideal for the original poster to delete surely? This kind of thread bloats the search, what ya think to getting posters to remove them, once they've been told about the basic use of the forum?
            Agree, no future usefullness really.
            Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
              Threads like this are ideal for the original poster to delete surely? This kind of thread bloats the search, what ya think to getting posters to remove them, once they've been told about the basic use of the forum?
              Yep - get rid of them or they just produce more crap search results

Comment

Working...
              X