to purchace and email at once

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to purchace and email at once

could it be possable by some method, what i am trying to achive is the customer will be directed to the edited contact form they will belive they are purchacing an advertizement on my web site so when they press submitt form i want the mail to come to me and then have them directed to the checkout to pay for that service or the other way round if need be..

any other ideas welcome as i cant see a way to conduct business in this way..
    Simbo thanks you in advance again

sounds like this is is a php job here

Comment

in fact having looked at your site it IS a php file you'll need to interlink this with your site and I'm buggered if I'm gonna write that for yah - is it really worth it for you?

Comment

hi kev

its a new site im working on and its fundimental to its success,
        iv just been looking at a couple of possablities,, maybe a product could have multiple other info questions,, or i could didgitly download a preconfigured form for them to complete with a return button attached but thts a bit long winded for the customer.. any further thoughts..?

Comment

Gary

I'd deffo look up .php as this seems to be what you are after, perhaps look up (.php hacks) (.php tricks) that sort of thing,

Unless I'm told otherwise, it' the only thing I can personally think of of the top of my head

.php is one mother of a script providing you know how to handle it but it's straight forward to install on the other hand

HTH

Kev

Comment

Why not create a product called advertisement, made up of optional components such as banner image etc and allow the purchaser to go through the normal purchase process?
            Bill
            www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
            Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
            BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
            Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
            VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
            Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Why not create a product called advertisement
              And use norms multi other info to generate a form to fill in.

Comment

yes

ive just been looking at norms add on and it will fit the bill perfectly. will be interested to see where you fill in the titles to the questions you need to have answered...

Comment

will be interested to see where you fill in the titles to the questions you need to have answered...
                  they go in the other info field in the product tab - full instructions come with it. i would show you a working example on my site but Ive shut it down.

Comment

Working...
                  X