Mini Cart issue on trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini Cart issue on trials

hi there, Ive uploaded the dev of a shop to the trials area, using kermy's minicart but for somereason when adding products (only available to add are in special offers > King Exec boots) it doesn't update. it all works superly on my local pc...?
    site is at http://trials.actinic.com/trials/trial42012/index.html if anyone would like to help (feedback on site also appreciated)
    Chris Adams
    Chris Adams

hi i just tried it works fine for me

ill complete the order so you can see

Gareth
    Remembering the road to Actinic enlightenment is a long and sometimes painful one.
    Current project:
    cheapadulttoys4u.co.uk
    cheaplingerie4u.co.uk
    Something for the Missus,Something for the Weekend

Comment

Hi Chris

I just tried updating the cart and it works fine for me. I'm using FF.

Nice site BTW - looks really crisp, clean and slick so far....

Comment

Ah - maybe some confusion here - I don't mean the main shopping cart, I'm talking about the minicart in the right columns where it would normally say 'Items: 1 Value: £69.99' the mini cart gives a small list of products ion the cart... any help anyone?
        thanks!
        Chris
        Chris Adams

Comment

Chris,

I think you need to go back to http://www.gbradley.co.uk/actinic/mini-cart download the zip file again and re-install, following Graham's instructions explicitly.

The code in your actinicextras.js is in the wrong place and woefully incomplete, I can't see what has been done in the perl file.
          Bill
          www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
          Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
          BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
          Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
          VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
          Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

hi bill,
            just got in from meetings - thanks for the advice... perhaps i should have checked that before hand... assumed (as it was working on local machine) that the upload to trials would also work... but perhaps some files got left behind on upload...? will investigate further and let you know if there's anything to report.
            chris
            Chris Adams

Comment

hi bill (& anyone else),
              thanks again at looking at this for me - i reinstalled all the files as you suggested (though found no differences in the newly updated js file compared to the one previously used) and refreshed the site on the trials server, despite the fact that it was working fine anyway on my localhost. it continued to work fine on my localhost (see attached screenshot) but to my dismay also continued to not work on trials.
              ended up calling tech support and they said it wouldn't ever work on trials as they dont allow pm files to be uploaded there... so thought you may be interested in this info.
              chris
              Chris Adams

Comment

ps attachemtn didn't get posted on that last one... dont know why... more issues to baffle me... perhaps i'm not allowed to add attachments...?
                Chris Adams

Comment

Working...
                X