Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MultiUser Images & CSS Issues

Hello people,

I'm oping someone can offer me some advice with this one. (Running MultiUser-latest versions)

1st problem.
    Images not showing on '2nd' PC which is accessing the sites folder from the '1st' PC's shared folder.
    Found advice on forum which suggested, from main layout > Edit Layout Details > then change 'Filename of External File' from a full address to a relative one.
    Lovely stuff, problem solved

2nd problem.
    My cascading stylesheet seemed to be half working! If I changed background colours or padding etc then it updated appropriately, but if I changed other elements such as position or width then these are completely ignored.
    So I changed the previously mentioned relative address back to a full one and the style sheet suddenly works fully.
    Of course the 1st problem now returns!

So the question is, how can I fix both of these problems at the same time!?
    Police Equipment & Tactical Gear at CopShopUK

Safety Boots & Work Boots at BootShopUK

Not a MU user but there are known issues with the external stylesheets not updating from inside the PreviewHTML folder .... deleting and previewing updates with the saved version .. may be worth a try if it is affecting in the same way.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Cheers Jont,

I had a fiddle with the preview and such like but no joy.

Looks like a problem that I will have to sort further down the line, as long as one PC's graphics works I will be OK.
      Police Equipment & Tactical Gear at CopShopUK

Safety Boots & Work Boots at BootShopUK

Comment

Working...
      X