Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Displaying products by type and by user defined variable

Hi,
    Firstly, apologies if this has allready been answered.
    Baisically aswell as the basic catalog structure, my client wants products(childrens toys) to be able to be viewed based on their recomenned age range. Age range is set as a variable and there are four possible values. Across the top of the page buttons are set up, each for one of the age values (all ages, 0-3yrs, 3-5yrs, 5yrs+). When one of the buttons is pressed all the products that match that age range should be displayed. I understand that this could be done with duplicate products etc but I think this method will soon become disorganised. I was hoping someone had a better solution or could point me in the right direction of where to look/how to go about doing it myself.

*Update* After talking to customer support, there is a way of creating a custom search script to do what I am looking for. Anyone have any ideas where I could find such a script?

Cheers

Have you had a look at the 'Advanced Users Guide'? You can download it from the link on my signature. A search on the forum will provide you with useful responses, search for 'Advanced Search settings' or similar.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X