Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking a 25% Deposit

Hi,

I am really stuck, I need to take a 25% deposit on certain shop items, but still display the full price.

On my store I sell equipment and live stock, the equipment can be shipped but the live stock cannot.

So basically I want to be able to take a 25% deposit online for live stock and then the balance will be paid in store when they collect their Lizard, snake etc.

I want to display the full price, set for collection only and only take a 25% deposit.

I cannot find anything to do with part payments.

Thanks
    Andy

Put the 25% fee into the price field, have a new variable at product level for the actual total price and make sure that they are fully aware that they are only paying 25% of the total price as a deposit, by detailing this in the description field (this could be a set message fired by a blockif when the actual price is filled out).

Comment

Or put the product showing the full price with picture etc but dont allow it to be purchased online. Then create an other product called deposit for Lizard and put it below with a short listing and allow it to be bought

Comment

OR use a fragment with all the details including price then place a product below called lizard deposit

Comment

Working...
        X