Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic V8.5.1 Product References

Hi,

We were using Actinic v8.5 until yesterday, when we upgraded to v8.5.1. The upgrade has caused many problems, most of which I have been able to fix. I would not have bothered upgrading but it was necessary because Actinic Software gave us a duplicate key when we bought Actinic about 7 months ago and only just told us.

Anyway, The problems is, we use an affiliate network for online advertising so there are some customisations to the layouts for the conversion code. The code used the product references to keep track of the items added to cart. When the user clicks the add to cart button, it calls a javascript function and uses the product reference as a parameter. Since the upgrade, the code no longer functions correctly as the product reference variable has been replaced with the product id variable.

What variable holds the old style of product reference and is it safe to use or will it cause problems? There are variables called prodref, productref, and productreference - very intuitive naming conventions. The last one looks like it might be the one I need but I'm not sure.

Any help would be appreciated.

Try ProductReference (the one previously used where by ProductID now is) and see if that fixes things.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
    X