Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 compnents affecting price

Hi all

is there a way that i can make two components in one product affect the pirce in a dependent way.

for example, my first component is a size selector all with different prices

the second is a storage selectio (i.e two drawers, 3 drawers etc)

however the sizes and storage will effect each other as a kinsize with two drawers will be different to a single with 4 drawers etc (hope thats clear) basically need the two compnents to nteact with each other. is this possible?
    http://www.beddingcentres.co.uk
    memory foam mattresses and discounted beds. free next day delivery on everything over £100

http://www.mrmattress.co.uk

THIS LINK in the knowledgebase might help or search "permutations" in the Actinic help files
    Tracey

Comment

You will want a single Component with two Attributes (Size and Storage). You then go to Permutations and do a Fill List to enable all combinations. Finally set the price for each combination.

You can get Actinic to display a table of all the Size and Storage combinations and their prices.

PS I've just finished an add-on that displays the price dynamically as the appropriate combination is selected. A bit more compact than the table which can get unwieldy if there are lots of combinations.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel
        PS I've just finished an add-on that displays the price dynamically as the appropriate combination is selected. A bit more compact than the table which can get unwieldy if there are lots of combinations.
        ooooooh....now I like that idea very much!
        Please do keep us posted
        Tracey

Comment

Tracey

Email me if you'd like to test it. It only works for sets of Drop-down attributes (no Radio Buttons) and is for V8.5.0 onwards.

Edit: Forgot to mention: It pops up a warning as soon as you select an unavailable combination. Much better than being warned after you've tried to add it to the Cart.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
          X