Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exporting Orders - moves pending payments to completed section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exporting Orders - moves pending payments to completed section?

Hi

I have just exported all of my orders and Actinic is now showing all of my orders,payment pending and completed in the completed section. Is this correct?

It doesn't seem right that it would transfer them to completed, when they are not. If this is how Actinic works, there is no warning on the export page to advise that any uncompleted payment orders will be moved.

How can I correct this, I have looked in Actinic Catalog and I can't find the database with information about the export status of an order. Is there anyway to change this so that the items will be put back on the pending screen.

Please help, I need my payment pending items back where they should be.
    Okay, I pulled the pin. Now what?... Wait!...Where are you going?

Previous snapshot available?

Comment

My snapshot is a couple of days old and there has been a lot on there since then. * note to self on that one - backup daily

Is this right though and how Actinic works? Can I get into the database and remove the reference to the orders being exported? To be honest, I didn't expect Actinic to move Pending Payment Orders to the Completed section without me actually asking it to Complete the Order.

Comment

They have moved because the print status is exported, so you could print an invoice or packing list and they would then have a status of printed and should go back to the pending page. If you are going to do this, set up a PDF printer first so that you don't waste lots of paper.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Phew

Many thanks

I have a pdf printer so will do this. Jan I have contacted you via email about your plug in for stock, I am not sure if it gives my email address but its admin@pinkequine.com

Comment

I've just got your email - I reply in a min. Thanks.

Regards
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
            X