Another I wish..V8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another I wish..V8

I think a fantastic option for Actinic would be a quick create for hidden products related to options/permutations within a product.

For example, I have 16 colour combinations and 5 sizes. So to be able to monitor stock on a permutation basis, I have to create 80 hidden products then associate them. I have quite a few products with these kinds of permutation levels.

If there was a facility to quick create and automatically associate, plus a similar option such as the duplicate product "reset" with a choice to "reset automatically on product permutation change" perhaps in the business settings, then this would be even better.

Personally I have only just started using Actinic, and although I am experiencing bugs, I do like the package. The one big thing I think lets it down is its stock monitoring ability. To have to create so many hidden products for one main product type, is very labour intensive.

As regards reports, from my point of view, I would like to be able to see at a glance at permutation level, which items sold best by product.

So report headers

Main Product: Permutation Combination: Original Stock: Current Stock: Average sold by Month: % Ratio of Main Product.

To get really advanced, when entering stock levels and updating stock as new deliveries arrived, each update could be date stamped, this would enable the shop owner to actually work out on average how many months a particular permutation combination remained in stock (or better still this could be added to the report).

Our own business is both wholesale and retail and our lead times are very long from the manufacturer. To have an advanced stock feature in Actinic would make life a million times easier, especially if Actinic made it easy to set up in the first place.
    Okay, I pulled the pin. Now what?... Wait!...Where are you going?

May be best to post this into the Wish List forum a few doors down .. will get a better chance of being seen by the Mods.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Actually, we are just about to launch a service where we do this for you, and also to sell a product that makes it easy to enter stock levels and prices.

Email me if you are interested in this.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks Jan

I have emailed you, look forward to hearing from you.
        Okay, I pulled the pin. Now what?... Wait!...Where are you going?

Comment

I couldn't agree more, Denise

The whole hidden products/permutations etc issue is something some of us have been whinging about for ages...and while I know I made a choice to go with Actinic with the full knowledge of it's stock limitations..it doesn't make it any less labour intensive when setting up hidden products for an hour just to display one item with stock controlled choices

Mind you, I think most people know my feelings on this by now
          Tracey

Comment

Working...
          X