Problem on my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem on my site

Hi. I made modification this afternoon to change colour of information into Checkout Page1 and Page2.
    I have updated the site, and now in the checkout zonz, it is impossible to enter the names, address etc : we see the html code into the zone.
    What can I do ?
    Thanks
    Didier
    www.supreme.fr

revert to the snapshot you took before making the doomed changes is the best course of action,

otherwise we tend to say revert the layouts to factory, but i suspect you are talking about your new customised site.

Comment

I do not make a snapshot before making the changes !!!!!
      And it is a new customised site.
      I hace copied the database, but if I take the previous one, I have the same problem. It seems that the information have been registered outside the database ?
      Is there a way to cancel the changes for these informations : it is only changes for colour !
      Didier
      www.supreme.fr

Comment

Didier,

I will email you the content of the two checkout pages, which you can cut and paste into the Library layouts. If you would like to email me with detail of the colour changes you want I can also incorporate those changes first.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

ALL info is within the database but if you overwrite the DB each time you exit actinic you will have overwritten the clean one.

So your choices are these

1 go back to the only snapshot you have
          2 recover either a snapshot or DB from a backup - you do run backup routines?
          3 undo the changes you made, until you get a working copy.

No simple answer I'm afraid...

[EDIT] saved by Bill, but in future remember to snapshot

Comment

Jo : undo the changes : it is probably possible, as it seems that it is not big changes, just colour !
            For example for invoice address in the zone I have {MyStreet}<br/></SPAN ACT> instead of {MyStreet}
            Bill : I have a site, name siteBill, on which I can get the layout : just need to know how I can copy and paste them from your folder to mine ?
            Didier
            www.supreme.fr

Comment

Problem resolved : I have copied layout from database saved this morning, and it seems to be OK.
              Thanks Jo and Bill
              Didier
              www.supreme.fr

Comment

I understand i can change the fonts on certain pagges using classes in css

but where do i place the class wrapped text ie <span........... to alter text in my checkout page??

i need the "tick box for different delivery address" text bolder and maybe in red

Comment

To change this, in design tab, checkout page 0, click on the phrase "Tick bos for ...". On design tree you must have Delivery location layout. And on thebottom right you have the html code.
                  You must have access to colour directly and change it.
                  If you want to change with a css just create the css and modify to :
                  <td class="actrequired2"><br />InvoicePrompt016</td>.
                  If you also change the colour directly in page preview you will have :
                  <td class="actrequired2"><br /><actinic:variable formatting="font(Color|A1312C)" name="InvoicePrompt016" /></td>
                  Here the colour is red.
                  Hope it can help
                  Didier
                  www.supreme.fr

Comment

Working...
                  X