Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only one payment type on checkout

Hi

I have just setup a site for a client, there are two types of customers those that have an account with usernames and passwords and get invoice with order and normal credit card customers, my client wants the credit card customers to not have the option on checkout to select invoice with order, is this possible?

Regards
    John Reynish

yes to

settings -> business setting -> payment & security

then tick "limit to defined customer"

then when you setup a customer account you have to select the payment method that you want them to us i.e. the one that you just ticked "limit to defined customer"

The only down side to this is your account customers will still see the payment methods no limited to defined customers.

you could always put a hidden text that only logged in customers can see saying that they should select this option
    David Mawson
    Phoenix Trading

http://www.sweetswholesale.co.uk - Wholesale confectionery suppliers

Comment

Thanks David, my version (8) only offers to limit to location, what you suggest,
      is exactly the box I want to tick, the account customers is not so much of an issue, but we have had a few cc customers possibly trying their luck and selecting invoice with order which is unacceptable to my clients, they wouldn't mind account customers paying with credit cards though!

Comment

Working...
      X