Add to Cart Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add to Cart Link

Is it possible to create an add to cart link that will add multiple items to the cart?

What I am looking at is to create a product configurator that will allow the customers to build their product from multiple products within the catalog.

Theres a single add to cart per page option, any good?

Comment

Thank you. Yes I realise you can add a single product to the cart.

I am wondering if there is some way of adding multiple products types with different quantities at the same time? (with a single click)

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan Hunter
        Thank you. Yes I realise you can add a single product to the cart.

I am wondering if there is some way of adding multiple products types with different quantities at the same time? (with a single click)
        I think you misread my post, single add to cart button per page i said. Select the quantities of products you want on a page and then click the 'single add to cart' button and they all get added.

If that's not what you are after, you need to explain better.

Comment

Morining Mr Hack, i think he is after something like custom building you pc and being able to select all the variable "Dell website springs to mind" and then checkout and it builds it for you.

The answer is no, but Norman might be willing to look at it however you will need to cross his palm with silver (could be gold now adays as he is in much demand)

D

Comment

Hi, sorry if I didn't explain myself properly.

What I am trying to do is to create a product configurator(similar to Dell) outside of Actinic. Then have a single add to cart button that will add multiple shop items and quantities to the cart.

Comment

You should first investigate putting all your product into a single Section. Then change the Sections Page Settings / Shopping Mode to Single Add to Cart Button Per Page. Now you can buy all sorts of things in one click by setting their quantities non-zero and clicking the Add Selected To Cart button.

Now to do this from outside Actinic, look in the Knowledge Base regarding "Adding to Cart from anywhere in the Internet". Adapt what you find there to deal with the Single Add to Cart button.
              Norman - www.drillpine.biz
              Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
              X