Price format on Add to Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price format on Add to Cart

Hi, I would like to format the quantity and price in the Add to Cart. Layout is Order Details Bulk Area.
    Would like to have including vat price instead of Ex VAT.
    Also change colour and format for QuantityPrompt, Quantity, and ProductPriceOnline.
    Thanks.
    Didier
    www.supreme.fr

Didier,

On the Design tab, select Add to Cart Confirmation in the 'Select Page Type' drop down.

If you then click on Quantity, you will see that this is controlled by inline style to override the standard setting. This is the only way I could find to give you the colour mixture you asked for on this page.

For the colour and formatting of the other items, right click on the item in the preview window and choose 'Edit Appearance'.

I don't know of any way to have tax included in ProductPriceOnline.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Ok thank you Bill for the code.
      I am very surprise that there is no way to show the price inclusive VAT : all my prices are inclusive on the site, and client cannot understant that they do not have the same price when they add into the basket !
      Didier
      www.supreme.fr

Comment

They do have the same total price - it is just split into base price and tax shown on seperate lines in the cart.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Yes, in the shopping cart they have the same total price, but in the add to cart they see only the exclusive tax price.
          So in the product page they see the price including VAT, and the page after, when they have to confirm the quantity, they have the price in ex VAT.
          At this place, I would like to have an inclusve VAT price. Impossible ?
          Didier
          www.supreme.fr

Comment

Am I correct in assuming that you have your price layout set to "Compact Tax Inclusive Price"?

If so, then why not change your price layout to "Standard Tax Inclusive Price"?

This will place the tax message (incl. xx% Tax) next to your price. You can edit this message under Design --> Text.

Your customers will then know that your price on the product page includes tax.

To do this.
            Click on the Content tab --> Online Catalogue page --> click on layout tab and change the price layout accordingly.
            "Opportunities multiply as they are seized." - Sun Tzu

Comment

I don't know exactly what layout is used to format the price. It is very strange : On the web page price is : Prix : 27.59 € H.T. (TVA à 19.6%), but we only see Prix : 27.59 € as the rest is writen white on white : H.T. (TVA à 19.6%).
              I have checked in the different layout for Prices, but I don't find what layout it is ?
              Didier
              www.supreme.fr

Comment

I checked all the layouts for prices : no one contains colour FFFFFF, used to write in white on white. Where can I find this code ? Harded coded in perl ? But why and where ?
                Thanks
                Didier
                www.supreme.fr

Comment

Working...
                X