Thought i had it....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought i had it....

I’ve setup Able2Buy to work with my Actinic site but I’m having some problems getting the changes I’ve made to take effect. As instructed I have modified the ‘OCCAble2BuyTemplate.pl’ file in the CommonOCC folder. However, when I upload/refresh the site Able2Buy still doesn’t work.

I’ve looked on the server to see if the changes have occurred there but the file isn’t there. Does Actinic create some new files when uploading? And has anyone else had a similar problem?

The providers are now on the site but pointing to the test sites still, i have changed the id1 and id2 tags which show on my files as being changed but cannot get them to change upon refreshing site

when you've editted the able2buy template...are you also changing the occupgrade.ini file?

program files>Actinic V8>OCCUpgrade

Open OCCUpgrade.ini configuration settings file in notepad and add 1 to the version number (ie..increase it by 1)

you might need to do it (editting the able2buy script and this ini file) by following THIS METHOD of Darren's

see if that helps?
    Tracey

Comment

yeh i have done all that an it still wont work.
      Dont know how i got it to work in the first place, all that is happening is that i am sending the wrong id tag to the finance company so nobody can fill out the finance forms

Comment

after uploading...if you check in your able2buy script template..are all your settings (passwords, ids etc) still present?

Just a thought...you are editting the able2buy script template in
        My document> Actinic 8> Sites> Site1(or whatever)> CommonOCC aren't you?
        Tracey

Comment

yeh i have tried all that, we looked at the files on the server itself but there does not seem to be an able2buytemplate.pl file anywhere so i was wondering if actinic creates a different file as able2buy is not an official payment provider?

Comment

I presume you've asked them? Actinic, I mean?
            Tracey

Comment

yeah and as usual i just get the same reply, until you change the files and refresh your website we cant do anything, i just wondered if there was some reason why the website was not changing the said file when its been refreshed or if it creates a different file for things as we cant seem to find the .pl file on the server?

To get the whole lot working last time i had to alter the files freshly and save to the desktop, copy it from there and insert into the CommonOCC file, then load actinic and alter the version number, the changes would not work unless i snapshotted the site before i refreshed, i have followed this principal again but this time it wont work so am lost again.

Comment

Richard,

Please take this issue up with support if you have not done so already.

Kind regards,
                Bruce King
                SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                X