Add to cart button layout.....option appears twice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add to cart button layout.....option appears twice

Not seen this posted before so one for a rainy Sunday afternoon....

Spotted this by chance so not sure when it first appeared, this only appears with one of my sites in Designer V8.5.1 HFUA

Site in question originally built with 8.0, upgraded no probs, no customization, Executive theme.

Settings | Site Options | General .. under Product section the Add to Cart Button Layout option appears twice ...see screenshot.

Only the first occurence actually changes the button, doesn't seem to cause a problem but could be confusing. Checked all the usual suspects, compact database, previous snapshots going back 1 month are the same.
    Attached Files

has the variable been copied at some point, perhaps? (accidentally or otherwise)
    Maybe your design library has a duplicate of the "add to cart"?
    Tracey

Comment

Hi Tracy...thanks for having a look.

I checked the library and page layouts for duplicate coding but nothing obvious there. The site is not customized and the add to cart buttons have never been changed from default settings.

Maybe the database has a rogue entry, Ive had a quick look but nothing is glaringly obvious. As I said in original post it doesnt seem to be causing a problem just rather odd.

Comment

My advice is to leave well alone for now, when you have enough time try a few things like changing one of the them to see what happens, but remember take a snapshot before - as i sad when you have enough time if it go's wrong.

My moto "If It Aint Broke Dont Fix It" you can see this through my websites - loads of things to do but it works so "If It Aint Broke Dont Fix It" - an excuse not to do anything really.

D

Comment

Working...
        X