No announcement yet.

Open PDF Files in new window from within a Brochure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All, SORTED. Norman, your a genius Thanks so much.

Originally posted by NormanRouxel
    Files should be in a sub folder of your Site called pdffolder. I've amended the code in posts #8 and #25 so that the links also work when Previewing.
    Keith

Comment

Hi,
      Sorry to hijack the thread.
      I also needed to make a list of pdf files, for the COSSH health and safety section of my site. I have followed the instructions listed earlier and they work a treat for me and have saved me loads of effort and time, thanks a lot to everyone.
      The problem I have is that I have loads of pdf's to list and they all get listed in one column. From a design point of view it doesn't appeal to the eye. Please see www.oakis.co.uk (Oak COSSH section from the left hand menu). Does anyone know how to make the list use say 3 or 4 columns ?
      Thanks in advance,
      Mark.

Comment

Have a read up on how to create a html table (search the web) and get yourself a 2 or 3 column table embedded into a fragment is probably best. There's a tutorial on brochure pages on my site, have a read and towards the bottom it explains about embedding.

Comment

If you split them into say 10 links per fragment and then set the fragment column count to 3 then you will get 3 lists side by side

Comment

Hi, thanks. I'll use RuralWebs idea for now (a quick fix, why didnt I think of that !) then have a bash a Leehacks tutorial when I have more time. I am always willing to learn how to do things properly.
            Cheers.

Comment

Working...
            X