Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Permutation Price, is it a bug or am i doing it wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Permutation Price, is it a bug or am i doing it wrong?

I am not so sure i have sorted this problem, just found a way of masking over it. AS some of you saw in my posting from Thursday, I have been trying to get the permutation prices to show through in the web site. I changed the Layout as described in the advanced user guide and, sure enough, the price showed through in the web site. But it still is not showing through in the Permitation grid in the Component Price column.

I have obviously set the associations up correctly because the stock control and price do show through on the actual uploaded web site. Is the associated product price meant to appear in the price column or is that column only populated with information when you use the overide option?

Thanks
    Keith

Keith,

I think it could be the tinkering as I just creted a attribute price list taking prices from an associated product and they display just fine.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruce, i have tried everthing, even setting a product up within Actinic, not importing from .csv, and it is still not showing through in the permutations grid of the componant. We have a single attribute set up and three choices.

We have 4 products, 3 that are hidden with the stock controle working and prices showing in the price tab and in the general tab. They have product reference numbers set manuly as per the help file and i have identified them with a leader to the prod ref of HS*****.

the 4th of each product is the main product that is visible in the shop it has stock control off and a product ref leader of HSMP*****. This product links in the permutation grid that is populated with the 3 choices in the hidden file and has all the boxes ticked relating to name tax and ship and valid.

The permutation price is browned out with £0.00 in all three choices. it only becomes editable when the overide option is selected.

What do i need to change to make the price of the hidden product appear here in the permutation grid of the main product. None of these are coppies or duplicates of each other or other products.
      Keith

Comment

On the components 'Permutation' tab, against each choice have you selected the appropriate 'Associated Product' in the 'Product' column? Have you then on the 'Price' column selected 'Associated Product Prices'?

No on the layout tab of the component, for 'Component Layout' if you have selected 'Component Layout with Selectable Permutations' then no price shows, but if you have 'Componenet Layout with Attributes and Price grid' then it does display the associated product prices.

If you have done all of the above, then please raise a support ticket on this.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce
          On the components 'Permutation' tab, against each choice have you selected the appropriate 'Associated Product' in the 'Product' column? Have you then on the 'Price' column selected 'Associated Product Prices'?

No on the layout tab of the component, for 'Component Layout' if you have selected 'Component Layout with Selectable Permutations' then no price shows, but if you have 'Componenet Layout with Attributes and Price grid' then it does display the associated product prices.

If you have done all of the above, then please raise a support ticket on this.

Kind regards,
          All of the above was correct, i only have 1 days support left so unlikely to get this resolved me thinks, but thanks for trying Bruce With all the other "Issues" around stock control, i think we may need to look at something else, which is a dam shame as the site construction and integration with DW is fantastic, we have a great site, just no stock control and with a range as large as ours, thats a prerequisit i am affrad.

Thanks Anyway
          Keith

Comment

Working...
          X