Moving from Trial to Business Multi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving from Trial to Business Multi

I keep seeing reference to having to install patches for the new Actinic V8, is this just the CD based coppies or when i download my V8 Business Multi will i need to patch that up as well?

If so, where do i get the patches from and which ones will i need?

Keith

You have 30 days telephone support from actinic when you buy your software - I suggest you call them and they will help

Comment

That would have been my first port of call, just thought the developers here would know which patches have already been superceeded, especially as it would appear that one of the primary development team at Actinic in a long standing contributor to the site.

As a complete novis at both web site development and Actinic, i have a lot to learn, thought this may be a good place to start.

Keith

Comment

As a complete novis at both web site development and Actinic, i have a lot to learn, thought this may be a good place to start
        A better place would be actinic website and download the latest version (there are no patches as such just full versions)- then read the getting started guide - help files - advanced user guide and knowledge base. If you then have a problem use the 30 days support from actinic which should be enough to get you up and running

Comment

If you go to the download section in www.actinic.co.uk you will be able to download the latest version which i think is V8.5.1 the latest version is always on this site this includes all the patches
          Chris Ashdown

Comment

Thanks Chris, Just what i needed.

Keith

Comment

Working...
            X