Search Results Per Page - V8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search Results Per Page - V8

Please, could someone point me in the right direction (better still, tell me how to)?

I need to limit the search results to, say, 10 per page. The remaining results showing on sequential pages accessed by your standard NEXT/PREVIOUS/ALL buttons or links?

Many thanks for taking the time to read my post.

If you go into
    Settings> Search Settings> Results... you can choose how many per page you want to show
    Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by budgetbumps
      If you go into
      Settings> Search Settings> Results... you can choose how many per page you want to show

Thanks very much. I knew it would be something very simple. I was asking on behalf of someone else and didn't have access to Actinic software to find out for myself.

Much appreciated.

Comment

Sorry!

I misunderstood what he meant. He doesn't have a problem with the search results using the search box. The problem is with the product hyperlinks (queries). They always result in ALL products in the catagory being shown on the same results page rather than over several pages e.g. 20 per page). To better understand what I mean please visit www.apart4u.co.uk.

Heres hoping you can help. Thanks.

Comment

actinic doesnt work that way by default - unless you make each of those category links into a search link and do it that way (e.g. no static pages). actinic only makes static pages as default so whether you have 1 or a 1000 product in a cat, it will show them all under one page.

maybe someone can suggest a workaround...

Comment

Working...
          X