Creating new brochure pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating new brochure pages

Hello. I have spoken to Lewis MacKenzie on Teclan's SEO programme. He has detailed how to add our external website into Actinic so that we can control the external part of the site using Actinic, thus giving us the possibility to add 'latest products' and 'new products' to our home page. But, not being too familiar with Actinic myself, I need a little help.

I have been told to create a brochure page for each html page. ie. create a brochure page for home.html, contact.html etc. That's easy enough.

But I need to 'create a fragment within the brochure page and set it's layout to Text-only' - can anyone indulge in how to do this?

Then I copy our html code onto the clipboard, paste the clipboard contents into the fragment content. This will be easy to do, if I knew how to create a fragment inside a brochure page.

I was also advised 'to have a new layout created for these pages' in order to 'have more control over the content' - I presume this is just Actinic's version of CSS, so I need to copy and paste the current CSS files contents into the layout section of each brochure page?

Thank you for your assistance,
    Grant

There is a tutorial on my site or you could take a look at the fragment layout tab when you add a new fragment or you could use the inbuilt help within actinic to find the answer. Have a read of the getting started guide would be my best advice, get used to the terminology and how things hang together.

Comment

Working...
    X