Extended Info Pop Ups in Duplicates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extended Info Pop Ups in Duplicates

I have Extended info pages that open in Pop Up windows.

Problem is these pop up pages have the same URL in the Duplicate product as the original product. This is fine. Problem is that when the upload happens I get "warnings" about the duplicate pop ups. I'm not too concerned about this but is there a way I can stop this warning from stopping the upload each time?

Remmo...they should have the same name but they shouldn't be giving you warnings.

I know which warning you mean...are the products its referring to products that you have copied and pasted to use as "templates" for other products?
    Check that these pasted and editted products have an extended info pagename relevent to the NEW product and NOT the product it was copied from (hope that makes sense!) because this is what caused me this problem.
    Last edited by TraceyHand; 31-Jul-2007, 11:13 PM. Reason: clarification (well..it's late)
    Tracey

Comment

Hi Tracey,

You're on the right path. I have a product that I want to show in two places in my shop - hence the use of the duplicate function. I want both to have the same extended pop up page. However as this page name is the same it throws up the warning when uploading. The only way I see a way around this is to give the extra extended info pages different URL's - a bit of a pain really as the content is the same.

[SOLVED] Go to Settings|Duplicate Field Configuaration then check the check box next to "Generate Pop Up Page (Extended Information)

Comment

Working...
      X