Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marketing product prices on a tax exclusive site show as inclusive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marketing product prices on a tax exclusive site show as inclusive.

Hi - I have a site set-up to display tax exclusive prices.

I have set-up some "best sellers" and "new products" but these are showing tax inclusive prices. Looking at the templates the Marketing Price List shows it is using the "Compact Tax Inclusive Price" template. There is no "Compact Tax Exclusive Price" template.

Should the default templates check if you have decided to display tax inclusive or exclusive prices and display the marketing product prices based on this?
    Regards
    David

I've got exactly the same problem. I can't seem to find any mention of this in the forum or the user guides.
    please let me know if you have any luck.
    thanks
    david

Comment

Hi David - I have Actinic cover for my problem site so I will give them a call. I could manually frig the code to get this to display correctly but I believe it should work based on the setting chosen the tax section.

Seems to be an oversight on Actinic's behalf - would any body from Actinic like to comment on this.

I'll let you know how I got on.
      Regards
      David

Comment

Hi David,

could manually frig the code to get this to display correctly but I believe it should work based on the setting chosen the tax section.
        When you say frig do you mean changing the "Marketing Price List" layout? Rings a bell, might have been me you spoke too…

It's a good wish list request to get the tax layouts changed automatically.
        Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Fixed!!!

Hi David

Been onto Actinic myself, problem sorted -

Go to Design > Library > Layouts > Price lists

open 'Price lists' and double click on 'Marketing price list'

Right click on 'Standard Tax Exclusive Price' > Edit Appearance

Under 'Product' > 'Use fixed layout'
          click on 'Standard tax inclusive price' and select 'Standard tax exclusive price'

done!

...probably

Comment

Hi David - I have tried this and it works for me - thanks for that - I would never have found it.

I telephoned Actinic last Friday as I have a Actinic Cover licence for my site. Their answering machine asked me to leave a message as all operators were busy, which I did. What was disappointing is that no-one got back to me.
            Regards
            David

Comment

Hi David,

Their answering machine asked me to leave a message as all operators were busy, which I did. What was disappointing is that no-one got back to me.
              Please accept my apologies for not getting called back. I was monitoring voice mails last week and had assigned that call to one of the team members. Call backs are usually done on the same day unles the voice mail was left very late in the evening, i.e, past 5.00 PM. I will follow up on this for you.

Kind regards,
              Bruce King
              SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
              X