Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cart setup - colours etc

Hi,

In the cart I have the item (which has an anchor and edit qty box) and underneith it has the option title.

I really dont like the layout of it and want to remove the first part (anchored/qtyetc) and replace it with the options name (e.g. the second line) but have that anchored instead so leaving just one line.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
    Paul.
    Attached Files

do yu mean "anchored" as in hyperlinked?
    I'm not sure this is possible as the product in question is (presumably) a hidden product so removing the main product line from the cart means there is nothing in your online catalogue to link to
    Does that make sense?
    It took me a while to work out why some products in my cart were linked and some weren't. That is why!
    As for removing the first part...does this happen if the "sum of components" option is used on the main product AND the "no orderline for main product" is checked?
    It should (I think...forgive me, I'm a bit vodka-ed up this evening )
    Tracey

Comment

Hi - i did mean linked (sorry!).

I tried messing around with the settings and don't get anywhere, so I have decided to leave it till after v9 .

thanks for your help,

paul.

Comment

I had the same problem that was bothering me, Paul. I couldn't work out why some items were hyperlinked in the cart and some weren't. Then I realised that those that weren't, much like yours, were hidden products and couldn't be linked to.
        Makes sense, I suppose.
        Tracey

Comment

This thread may be what you want:
          http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=9147

- it's valid for v7 and v8. Or have i got the wrong end of the stick?

Comment

Working...
          X