Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible for me to arrange these in same level?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible for me to arrange these in same level?

Hi ,

Plz have a look at the screen shot that i have attached and could anyone please tell me whether it is possible for me to have the drop down boxes ,the quantity boxes and add to cart text aligned at the same level.

Thanks
    shankar
    Attached Files

It is yes, but they would have to be fixed into a set position because as the content above differs in height, the position on these elements will move with it also. It is the natural flow of html. To get outside of that you need to fix positions OR use a table where the bits you want together all sit in a new cell of the table, so will always be at the same level.

Comment

Please can you tell me looking at the screen shot wether it is the window where i have to edit the html settings and guide in the code?

thanks
      shankar
      Attached Files

Comment

No it isn't. You need to be working on the product layout, not the list layout. Select a product in the content tree and then select the design tab, click somewhere in the product detail and that is where the changes should be made.

I'd backup and snapshot before i started messing around in there, you could create a right pigs ear if you mess it up.

Comment

Could you please say what is the coding that i have to do in there?

Comment

Working...
          X