Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Receipt Page problem

Hi,

I appear to have misslaid ( lost, stolen, or more likely knackered by me!) my receipt page. There is no layout code whatsoever, anyone any ideas. I was having problems with bouncing my receipt page when clicking on done.

Many thanks

Hugh

Hugh...
    go to Design>Library>Layouts

Under the "webpage inner layout" section...you'll find a layout called "REceipt Page Bulk"

right click on it and select "revert to factory settings"

This will, if nothing else, put it back to how it is designed as standard..so you can start afresh
    Tracey

Comment

Missing and not bouncing receipt page

Hi Tracey,

Thank you very much, I now have it back - whoopee!
      I don't suppose you know how I get my Done button (back) and bouncing back to home page. The little blighter has done a runner, and when he is visible he will not bounce home.

Tracey, many many thanks again.

Hugh

Comment

is the "done" button not showing at all? (at the very bottom of the page)
        It should be in the standard layout so I'm not sure why it wouldn't be showing now.
        Tracey

Comment

Hugh,

Can you check a couple of things please... Go to 'Design | Text | Web Site', click on the 'Go To' button and in the ID enter '114', the value of the field it brings up should have the text 'Done'.

Now to make sure people are returned to the home page, go to 'Design | Design Options', here you should see a field for 'URL for Completed and Aborted Checkout:' enter the URL to your home page here.

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

Receipt page problem

Hi Bruce,

Many thanks seems OK now.

Cheers

Hugh

Comment

Working...
            X