when i try cliking the More link i get the following error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when i try cliking the More link i get the following error

Could anyone please tell me why the images under this section are not displayed?and when i try cliking the More link i get the following error

HTTP 404 not found

I tried searching the forum but was unsuccesful in locating the solution to this ,i have probably see this type of thread sme where in the forum .

Could any one help me please
    Thanks
    shankar

Link you have provided doesn't work.

Comment

Could you please tell me how i get a solution for this?have i got to click the Web -- generate website to have it accessible to you.

cheers
      shankar

Comment

If you have hosting and you have a domain, then upload the site. If there is a current site live and you don't want to overwrite it, then switch into test mode and upload.

Without something to look at, it is the blind leading the blind, plus you really want to be setting up your hosting as one of the first jobs and confirming all is OK before you start amending things, makes problem solving much easier.

In fact if you are not live, how on earth do you know it doesn't work?

Comment

Hi sorry to keep you waiting ,i have solved the issue by doing the refresh website option which took a quite long time for me to see whether it was working , before i could actually post the link to you .

Thanks for your help
          shankar

Comment

Working...
          X