Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blockif-tastic!

They're going in everywhere!
    I'm trying to put linebreaks in my extended info layout but I only want them showing if certain components of the layout are present (components, RRP, etc) so I'm blockiffing all over the place!

My layout now looks more green than anything else but they all seem to be behaving!

Yay for blockifs!
    Tracey

And then she moans about processing times, typical sheila, give her 6 inches, she always wants 8.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
      And then she moans about processing times, typical sheila, give her 6 inches, she always wants 8.
      nahh..I'm past complaining now! If it's going to take 15 minutes or more (which it did almost as soon as I'd switched to add to cart in extended info) then I've resigned myself to the fact that that's how it's gonna be... I press upload and go do something else! (usually involving the kettle )

I have removed some excess info from the extended info pages to make them lighterweight..but it's the checking, not the sending that takes the time.

Hadn't really thought about the relation between adding in a zillion blockifs and checking html pages though...

hmmmm....

editted to say....the last part of your post was deliberately not commented on
      Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by budgetbumps
        commended on
        Jonty said to pull you up on this above.

Comment

Jonty said to pull you up on this above.
          you must be seeing things

freudian slip
          Tracey

Comment

Thought you'd do that, people keep trying to make me look a pratt, i can do it real good myself. My backup procedures have thwarted the last 3 attempts. Bring it on, there is a big fall around the corner for me somewhere though.

Comment

well...much as I'd love to rise to the challenge, Lee, I'm really far too busy putting in related products

Anyone got a magic wand handy?
              Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by budgetbumps
                well...much as I'd love to rise to the challenge, Lee, I'm really far too busy putting in related products
                I put in 1,211 today, i take it you know the shortcut to do it?

Comment

I put in 1,211 today, i take it you know the shortcut to do it?
                  If I did, I'd probably be finished by now

is it share-able?
                  Tracey

Comment

Only kidding i'm afraid, but halfway through i thought an upgrade to business and use also boughts was the best way lol.

Comment

Only kidding i'm afraid, but halfway through i thought an upgrade to business and use also boughts was the best way lol.
                      "also boughts" isn't really that helpful for me. Ok so it suits the products where I have multiple quantities, but as probaby 80% of my product range is one-offs, an "also bought" wouldn't be much help.

As for upgrading to business, I consider it occasionally but, tbh, my site just doesn't need it.
                      We have business for jesters and hardly use any of the business features really. We only use it for the discount codes!
                      Tracey

Comment

Working...
                      X