• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

export errors

when i export a snapshot i get the following after completion:

-------------------------------------------------------

Errors
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 456) - The file C:\www\Little Blue Sheep\Site_dev\new.htm was not found System error 3 - The system cannot find the path specified.
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 456) - The file C:\www\Little Blue Sheep\Site_dev\index.htm was not found System error 3 - The system cannot find the path specified.
    Warnings
    This site includes files that are outside the Actinic installation directory.
    On importing the site these files will be delivered to a temporary location within the Actinic installation directory.
    Manual intervention will be required to restore the site after import.

C:\www\Little Blue Sheep\Site_dev\new.htm
    C:\www\Little Blue Sheep\Site_dev\index.htm

-------------------------------------------------------

Im not sure how or why these two files are included. Those 2 files are not in the list under Design -> Additional Files

Anyone know how i can fix this?

Actinic Designer
    8.5.1.0.0.0.HFUA

if they were in the additional files, you wouldn't be getting that error.

Do you not know where they are reference or being used in your catalogue/design?
    If they are files you are using, easiest thing would be to add them to your additional files and then Actinic can include them in your snapshot.
    Tracey

Comment

i dont see why or where i would be using those files, they were the original html pages i created before putting them into actinic.

I have never had to include them in additional files before. I dont think i even have the files anymore.

Comment

Then you need to find and delete whatever database reference still exists to those files. A likely place to start would be the four 'Designxxxx' tables.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
        X