Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do i find the prices for different product types in the database?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do i find the prices for different product types in the database?

hi i am trying to price my products based on the choices .but when i have finished entering the price values ,i am not able to find them in the database .

i dont understand the problem.could any one help me please ?

Thanks
    shankar
    Attached Files

Sorry i am wondering if any one could give me an ans or is it that the am i not clear with the thread i started?

Comment

first lesson in forum ettiquette is NOT to bump a post.

You will need to wait for someone who knows the answer to visit the forum and reply. this could take 24 - 48 hours or could happen in the next 30 mins.

if you don't think you've explained the problem properly then you probably haven't.

You have tried to clarify the question with a word Doc, i, amongst others, will not download such as doc due to potential issues with viruses etc.

Maybe change your attachment to an image to help.

Comment

shankar..I half understood the question but it could do with more details (re-read the post and it actually made less sense second time LOL)

ps...bumping a thread after 43 minutes isn't going to be a popular move!
        Tracey

Comment

I also looked - thought 'I need to see this' - saw the .doc extension and moved on.
          Bill
          www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
          Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
          BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
          Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
          VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
          Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

I've had an email asking me to take a look and answer also. All a bit too strong and impatient. Pay for immediate solutions or sit patiently and wait for the free ones.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
              I've had an email asking me to take a look and answer also

so is that 3 emails you've had today now then?
              Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by budgetbumps

so is that 3 emails you've had today now then?
                You would not believe what has happened since i wrote that post, i still have one of those 2 emails open and i am in the middle of replying to it. I think when i said that, people saw it as an opening to email me. My GOD! it's 2.30 ffs, wow, where did it go!

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
                  I think when i said that, people saw it as an opening to email me.
                  well..it was very tempting
                  Tracey

Comment

LOL it gets better, i finally finished that email and it now bounces back each time i send. 4 hours i've been writing that for, gotta laugh i must say. Best laid plans and all...

Comment

Oh!! I certainly was impatient coz i did not do anything today other than just trying to sort that out!!

And also i am still a learner at the moment and tis just two weeks since then i had actually started using the software as well as the community !!
                      so tis entirely sort of new for me where all i could see is experienced users of the software as well as the community(i hope i am right) !!
                      Actually i'd always like to abide by the forum mannerism which i have learnt now !!

sorry if i have actually troubled anyone !!!
                      also i have found out the where the prices go into the database for the choices that i have entered.but again a problem when i try putting in the prices for the choices directly into the database in does not bring it up in the actinic.i do not why ,i have done product+component prices in my prcice tab for the products !

shankar [try and try until i succeed ]

Comment

DON'T make changes in the Database.

Use the software, please. The online Help gives very clear instruction on adding multiple attributes and then pricing the valid choice combinations.

If you stop now, and read the Getting Started Guide, the online Help for each thing you want to do, and the other available documentation, you will proceed with your shop build much more quickly than if you spend time now doing it wrong, break the software and have to start all over again.
                        Bill
                        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
                        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
                        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
                        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
                        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
                        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Well I was going to answer ... however I won't now because after reading this
                          Oh!! I certainly was impatient coz i did not do anything today other than just trying to sort that out!!
                          I'm scared that you might be rude to me as well.

But I will ask you if you have contacted Actinic support as this is obviously a really urgent issue for you.

Regards,
                          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                          Multichannel order processing
                          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                            Well I was going to answer ... however I won't now because after reading this

I'm scared that you might be rude to me as well.

But I will ask you if you have contacted Actinic support as this is obviously a really urgent issue for you.

Regards,
                            hey i think i have already apologised for the stuff and it would be great if the call could be closed !!!thanks for ur concern !!i wasnt trying to be rude in any manner !!a curiosity to solve the problem ,enthusiasm to know the answer.that is all.

shankar

Comment

The best way to imput bulk product choices would be to use an hierarchical import. Create a few products in the format you want them to be then export the catalog. Spend some time learning to understand how the format of the hierarchical import works in Excel. You will then be able to create the majority of your choices and prices etc in Excel and import then into Actinic.
                              Backup frequently, especially whilst you are feeling your way around.

Comment

Working...
                              X