Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redirect to incorrect page/cookie issue

Hi everybody

I am having a problem with one of the client's sites. The issue is regarding the "Continue Shopping" in the shopping cart.

The problem is best described if I take you through what I am doing.

1. http://www.goodwineonline.co.uk/acatalog
    2. Add a Chilean Red Wine to your cart
    3. Click "Continue" - It should redirect back to the "Chilean Red Wine" page
    4. Add another wine to the cart (such as an Australian White Wine, for example).
    5. Click "Continue" - It will redirect to the "Chilean Red Wine" page.

Ideally, what I would like is for the "Continue" page to go back to the acatalog/index.htm page. Is there any way to achieve this?

If not, is there a way to redirect it to the page you were previously on? I think it's an issue with a cookie not being set (a clearing of the cache returns me to square 1 on the list).

Thanks for any help

Looks like a 'www' versus 'non-www' mixup, standardise the site use the 'www' version on everything, should clear it up for you.

Comment

When I tried it did just what is expected and redirected me to the page I came from.

I suspsect that to bounce to a specific page instead of the referring page would require perl mods probably in shoppingcart.pl

Comment

Duncan, i did the same as you initially, but it's when you add a second item, it goes back to the first place.

Comment

that's awesome leehack. Works fine now, thank you

Comment

Working...
          X