state / province

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

state / province

Actinic has USA/Canada states entered by default, and I've just added Counties for a location set as "UK - England/Wales".

I've gone into shipping>zones>properties and removed and re-added "UK - England/Wales" location, so the counties all show

Uploaded the site, and now the "Select state/province if applicable" only displays the UK counties - and does change no matter which country is selected.

Looks like this pull down doesn't change according to the country selected - is this a bug?? Can it be fixed?

Tak.

Works in offline ordering, however:

Seems to be more serious than I thought:-

When I try to order as Country USA, it only displays the UK counties, and when click next, an error message says:

"Select Shipping Destination - Please select a state or province."

For the time being, I'm removing all the UK counties to get it back running to avoid any loss of sales from US.

Tak.

Comment

I've just had another quick look before uploading, and I can see that the drop down list of states does not change according to the country, but it does list the US states beneath all the UK counties.

This is very confusing. So I will continue to only have US states on that pull-down.

Any plans on a fix on this?

Tak.

Comment

I doubt that it's fixable because, in order for the states/provinces dropdown to change according to the country selected, it would have to re-load the page which it doesn't do.

Maybe someone else has a workable solution?
        Tracey

Comment

Working...
        X