Page Preview - This page is Deleted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page Preview - This page is Deleted

I have been modifying site design on v8 Business trial and seem to have above error on all the brochure pages when in content view.

The pages do exist, are rendering ok in Actinic and publish just fine. Any idea why the built in preview feature is indicating the page is deleted?

Compact the database

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb
      Compact the database
      Compacting the database did not solve the problem I reported

Comment

I reported
        You are not really reporting anything as this is a community forum. You may want to consider contacting Actinic support and see if they can help.

Comment

Are you using vista - if so then there are a few posts about problems people are having with it

Comment

Hi - I think the issue you are experiencing is just because there are no fragments within the pages. You should find though that the page still previews OK even though that message is there.

It's a known issue in Actinic which is scheduled to be fixed in a future release.

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken View Post
              Hi - I think the issue you are experiencing is just because there are no fragments within the pages. You should find though that the page still previews OK even though that message is there.

It's a known issue in Actinic which is scheduled to be fixed in a future release.
              it sill hasn't been fixed, but you are right it is because there are no fragments. im adding all these questions of mine to a giant troubleshooting list as I seem to be stumbling upon answers to questions that cant be found easily via search.
              Regards,
              Simon Dann Ba Hons, MA.

"The markings of a great platform is it not forcing its users to hack around it, but to progress logically through it" - Anon

Comment

Working...
              X