Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

personalized store

Hi
    Where can I find information on how to create a "personalized store." as mentioned under HELP | CUSTOMER ACCOUNT OVERVIEW. This I assume would something like a list of a customer's accounts favorites for repeat orders. I have searched the UG and AUG.
    Is there a Favorites feature in Actinic?
    I want to similify repeat ordering for repeat customers.
    Thanks
    Dave
    www.baypressservices.com

This I assume would something like a list of a customer's accounts favorites for repeat orders
    There is no real faciliy in Actinic to do this - assuming I am understanding the question

Comment

There is a PERSONALIZED STORE mentioned in Help, customer accounts overview. Any idea what this is reffering to?
      Dave
      www.baypressservices.com

Comment

Any idea what this is reffering to
        Its refering to the ability to create a store populated with only certain products from the main store ie you may want certain customers only to be able to see one section of the site when logged in eg so they can only get discounts off certain items. It is not a facility to remember what a person has shopped for in the past - although if you have a regular customer I suppose you could create a section specifically for them and only put in there the items that they always buy but I can imagine it being a nightmare to maintain etc

Comment

Do you know if instructions for making use of ths feature as you discribe it are in HELP, UG of the AUG? I have searched, but to no avail.
          Thanks
          www.baypressservices.com

Comment

There are numerous post in the forum about setting it up.

Comment

Working...
            X